Pop-up Spray Heads – Rain Bird quality at Best Price in the Market
UNI Spray 412 Pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal prevents excessive flow-by and water waste. Keeps debris from entering upon retraction.
Durable two-piece stem ratchet allows for quick and easy nozzle pattern alignment. Rugged cover and body provide durability in high pressure and surge conditions.
Installation, maintenance and inventory
- Small exposed cover makes the unit virtually invisible for more attractive landscapes
- For added convenience, these spray heads are shipped with pre-installed VAN Nozzles.
- Save Time and Speed-Up installation: Variable Arc Nozzles (VAN) allow maximum flexibility.
- UNI-Spray™ accepts all Rain Bird® nozzles and accessories, which simplifies inventory management.
- VAN nozzle and screen are easily removable for flushing.
- Internal parts removable from the top of the sprinkler for easy servicing.
- Flow and throw adjustment screw.
A solution to all applications
- Optional field installable SAM check valve kit holds back up to 1.5 m of elevation difference.
- 2 pop-up heights.
- US-400: ideal for rotary nozzle.
- Plastic and stainless steel materials resist corrosion.
- Strong stainless steel retract spring.