Pro-S Series Sprays
The durable Pro-S Series Spray is constructed of high-impact ABS plastic for long life in the harshest conditions. The outstanding performance is the result of precision engineering, bringing us a co-molded wiper seal for leak-proof operation; full pop up operation, even in low pressure situations, with heavy duty retraction spring; and the rugged body and cap design. The Pro-S Spray is designed to be compatible with all standard female threaded nozzles. The 6″ models have both the bottom and side inlets for convenience of various installations.
Unit is a direct replacement for Rainbird 1800 series sprays. The Pro-S Riser assembly drops right in an existing RainBird 1800 series can!
The set also includes the K-Rain CV foot valve and a built-in pressure reducer (PR). which protects the sprinkler from damage resulting from air intrusion. It is useful when the system sprinklers are placed at different heights. We also have the sprinkler 78004 Pro-S on offer.
- Pre-Installed flush cap
- Treated with UV inhibitors for long life
- Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups
- Ratcheting Riser-Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern
- In-stem Pressure Regulator factory preset at 40 psi
- In-stem Check Valve holds up to 10′ of head pressure
- Pre-installed Nozzle Guard – for extra protection of spray nozzles
*Spray Nozzles sold separately.